BRIEF HISTORY: NAZARENES in Chicago (1890 – Present Day)

1890-1908: Mother Mattie L. Thornton Branch
(Founder of Nazarenes – and 1st Sanctified Church [1908] – in Chicago, IL )

Mother Mattie L. Thornton – Branch

Rev. James Wesley Hinant was ordained to preach in Method, N.C., July 1 1890. A set of twins were born, whom he and his wife named Laney and Chaney. Two years later, Rev. Hinant’s wife passed. A year later, one of his twins fell asleep, Chaney. Rev. Hinant began to travel, preaching, losing two more of his children, leaving two girls to share his difficulties. Later he changed the name of the one living twin from Laney to Lena. Rev. Hinant in 1897 left the south and settled in Philadelphia, PA. He began to seek more of the LORD. Studying the scriptures and much prayer, he found in Hebrews 12:14; 1 Thessalonians 4:7-8; Isaiah 35:8, that the LORD made him to know the TEN COMMANDMENTS are right. Rev. Hinant began to read Exodus 20 and this made him to know that the Commandments, which GOD wrote with his own finger (Exodus 31:18, KJV). Rev. Hinantcontinued to keep the Faith and travel. Returning to New York, he held meetings in his home, which became too small. Later he rented a storefront. He incorporated the church under the name of Church of God.Later his daughter Carrie married one of the members of the church, Brother Jona Sturdevant. Brother Sturdevant was a real son-in-law, and this little group did most of the singing. After their street meetings, the crowd would follow them back to their mission.
 
At these street meetings, it was Lena’s, Rev. Hinant’s daughter, job to hold up the banner of the Ten Commandments. Rev. Hinant’s health began to fail, but he would continue to attend his meetings, often resting along the way. He took to his bed on March 15, 1907; died March 17, 1907. He lived a true sanctified life, helping anyone who needed help, regardless of color. After Rev. Hinant’s death, Rev. (“Chief Elder”) Jonas Sturdevant continued the work of his father-in-law and was made Bishop. In the Spring of 1908, a missionary from Los Angeles, California, came to the church, reading and seeing the word was right. Rev. Sturdevant tarried for the baptism of the Holy Ghost and was filled. Among those that were filled with the Holy Ghost was Sister Mattie L. Branch (see photo above and right) . Three (3) weeks later, Sister Branch told the church that the LORD had spoken to her and said to take a group of people and go on a trip for him. Bishop Sturdevant inquired of the LORD and GOD confirmed the statement. The Holy Ghost gave each member his place in the body. Sister Branch was called to preach. Out of the group of men and women that sat in chairs, for prayer, to travel with, soon to be, Mother Mattie L. Branch, the Holy Ghost called out nine women: missionaries, teachers and preachers and one governess. The Holy Ghost told them to go to Buffalo, NY, Cleveland, OH, Chicago, IL and Los Angeles, CA.
 
The LORD gave Sister (Evangelist) Branch the bonnets (1 Corinthians 11:5-6, KJV) , worn apparel, for the younger and older groups. The Holy Ghost told them to go. As they had no money, (Sis. Lena collected only twenty-five (25) cents, among the nine women) the Lord provided the fare, through a white brother – during those times, for them to proceed to Buffalo, NY. Not having any money after arriving in Buffalo, they had to walk and let GOD lead them where to go – as they knew no one there. Another white brother talked with them in the station, at Buffalo, and told them of a mission six (6) blocks from the depot. Here they were greeted by some of GOD’s children – a man and his wife, who gladly opened their doors and made them welcome.
 
“Historians credit female evangelist Mattie L. Thornton [Branch] as organizing the city’s [Chicago] first sanctified church, the Holy Nazarene Tabernacle [A.F.] Church, around 1908.” – Robert M. Marovich (See Archives page: A City Called Heaven: Chicago and the Birth of Gospel Music. UofI Press, 2015.)
 
“In 1908, Mattie [L.] Thornton founded HOLY NAZARENE TABERNACLE [A.F.] CHURCH, the FIRST Black Pentecostal congregation in Chicago.” (See Archives page: Murphy, Larry G., J. G. Melton and G.L. Ward. “Pentecostalism” Encyclopedia of African American Religions. Routledge. 2003. 592. Print.)
 
The LORD led them to a house with a basement for rent. Seeing the owner, the LORD gave them use of the basement and it soon filled up – so, they had street meetings. The police stopped the meetings because the people blocked traffic, and some complained of noise. They had taken up enough collection to rent the furnished basement apartment, and to buy food. Instead of buying food for themselves, they rented a tent, a man (a supervisor of the aforesaid tent company) gave them one (1) for two (2) weeks and sent men to set it up. The tent held three hundred (300) individuals, there was always a large crowd both black and white. Souls were saved each night. Meetings were held so late that the people who lived near complained, saying that 11:00pm was too late to hold meetings. One night the patrol wagon came and carried them all to jail. While the desk sergeant was taking their names, a white brother came and paid their bonds. The next night they had a larger crowd. When their two (2) weeks were up, the people hated to see them go. On their way to Cleveland, Ohio, the man (of whom was in the tent business) gave them a larger tent. People followed them from Buffalo, NY. Many people were healed and many, many souls were saved. After two (2) weeks in Cleveland, Ohio they travelled to Chicago, Illinois, there they held their first meeting at 26th and State Street, later meetings were held near the Stock Yards. A tent was purchased and put up at 25th and Wabash. These souls had many heartaches and disappointments, but came through with fasting and prayer, and by letting the Holy Ghost lead them. To God be the glory! Many souls were Saved, Holy Ghost Filled, healed and delivered. Many souls were added to the church in just 5 years (1908-1913) with 6900 Souls noted as “having been confirmed under her hand” (according to the Broad Ax Newspaper Apr 1913. Print) – with more added as the ministry continued. This is only a brief history of the Nazarene Doctrine. The Holy Ghost gave Mother [Bishop] Mattie L. Thornton Branch as she asked, what to name her church; “Holy Nazarene Church”. The aforementioned was provided by Sister Lena Clayborn (see photo below) and literary document references by Bishop Steven. K. Butler, Sr. Sister Lena (Rev. Hinant’s daughter), of whom later married Brother Clayborn, and this is the anointed Sis. Lena Clayborn.
PART 1: Nazarenes in Chicago (1908 & Beyond)

Sis. Lena Claybourn, one of the women working with Founder, Mother Mattie L. Thornton Branch

In the year of 1908 A.D., a group of women (eight (8)) came to Chicago from New York City, being led by Mother Mattie L. Thornton Branch. These were Evangelist Hay Craft, Sister Lena Clayborn, Sister Brown, Sister Lula E. Bynum, Sister M. Johnson, Sister Susie Lightfoot, Sister McDowell and Sister Bula Miles. Due to many obstacles they pitched tents in various parts of the city. On July 23rd of that same year, at 3:00pm in a tent on the corner of Wabash and 26th street, the eight women, with Mother [Bishop] Mattie L. Thornton Branch as the lead, began a three (3) week Evangelistic Campaign in which many souls were added daily to the Church. On Coming, they were converted, sanctified, and baptized with the Holy Ghost, and with water as evidence of their faith, then confirmed by the Elders of the Church and members of the Holy Nazarene Tabernacle.
 
In that tent meeting the Presbytery, Elders, Teachers, Governors, Helpers and Deacons were established in office. They worked hard singing, praying, and preaching. Not only were souls saved, but they were healed as well. The Lord gave Mother [Bishop] Mattie L. Thornton Branch the name “NAZARENE” (Matthew 2:23, KJV) for the Church – and also head coverings for women (1 Corinthians 11:5-6, KJV),(See Archives page: “1908 – 2008” Nazarenes in Chicago centennial presentation). The Holy Nazarene Tabernacle A.F. was founded by Mother Mattie L. Thornton Branch in 1908 A.D. in the city of Chicago, IL and incorporated March 26, 1913 A.D. (See Archives page: Secretary of State document) 
 
Holy Nazarene Tabernacle moved from the tent to the humble little mission on 26th Street between Armour and Lasalle, and continued the search for larger quarters in which to worship. Finally, they were relocated at 2963-5 South Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL in a beautiful church building. There were white, as well as black members, worshiping the LORD in the church.
 
During 1913-1915, Mother Mattie L. Thornton (Branch) faced a huge obstacle (recorded in legal documents and periodicals), when she temporarily traveled to spread the word – as she often contributed to the growth of God’s ministry – upon her return a bold issue ensued. Prior to leaving she placed an “Elder B.” in charged until her return; however, she returned to find that he (and colleagues) provoked members of congregation in contention against Mother Mattie L. Thornton’s work and “Elder” had been named “Bishop B.” After TWO years, she was able to return to her founded efforts of Holy Nazarene Tabernacle Church A.F. and goodness prevailed.
 
Many obstacles blocked their way making it necessary for them to move back into the streets holding tent services. At times they were arrested and carried to jail in police wagons. In the jails they would sing and pray, knowing Jesus was there with them. The Lord opened up the streets of Chicago for worship. Thru their suffering, they pitched more tent meetings: East 35th Street, Cottage Grove at 32nd Street, 75th and Vincennes and many in Morgan Park, after going from jail to jail, and courthouse to courthouse, they came to the Appellate Court. There the Lord worked with the judge and the saints gained the victory for the women to freely (in terms of the law) be able to carry the Gospel, in the beauty of Holiness and God’s perfect will. Surely we suffered, BUT GOD made the way. “Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all” (Psalm 34:19, KJV). To God be the Glory!
 
In 1920 Brother Hughlet M. Hooper (photo below, left) visited the church for the first time. In 1922 he received the Holy Ghost, and in 1931 he was made Bishop. Sister Ella Hunter (see photo) was saved in 1925 under Mother Mattie L. Thornton Branch. Mother Effie Bell (see photo below) was a great person and Nazarene Church at 31st and LaSalle Street, in Mother Hunter’s home. Later they moved to 101 East 31st Street. From there they moved to 34th and Michigan Avenue. Souls were saved and the sick were healed. Sister Mary Carter Jenkins was saved and filled with the Holy Ghost under their leadership. She was ordained an Evangelist in 1935 by Bishop Hughlet Hooper.
 
In the latter part of 1935, Bishop Hughlet Hooper organized and named his church, Risen Holy Nazarene. Souls were added to the Church, both white and black members. Evangelist Jenkins worked hard with him in helping to bring souls to Christ. They later moved to 3628 South Wentworth Avenue. The Lord blessed Mother Hunter with a great work at 3155 South Michigan Avenue. At this location they were blessed with a home and Church. 
 
  
 
Pastor Louis W. Hooper was made a Traveling Bishop in 1940. On April 6, 1940, Mother Mattie L. Thornton Branch fell asleep

Bishop Hughlet Hooper comforting the Mother of slain 14 year old Emmett Louis Till (left, to her right), 1955 – Burr Oak Cemetery, Worth Township, IL.

to grace. Elder McCray, Bishop Bell and others carried on the work. Mother Ella Hunter passed away in 1941.Later on, the building at 29th and Dearborn was purchased by the City of Chicago. The group bought another building at 42nd and Cottage Grove Avenue. Elder E. Spaulding was the pastor.
 
The 1st Colored Holiness church wasestablished in the City of Chicago onJuly 8, 1940, at 11458 S. Duvol Street, Chicago, IL. Bishop Effie Bell succeeded the office of our founder and first Bishop, Mother Mattie L. Thornton Branch. The church has been wandering through the wilderness in the work where Bishop Mattie L. Branch, William H. Wilson, John Washington, William Washington, Wade Perkins, Robert McDowell, David Burdell and Robert Acklin missioned.
 
In the year of 1957 thru fasting and prayer the Lord moved on Deacon Aaron Hicks, Mother Pallis Hicks, Rev. Willie S. Lawhorn and Supt. Cardelia Lawhorn to try to build a new Nazarene Church for the Lord. Deacon Aaron Hicks said the Lord led him to an old woman and he presumed it was Mother Effie Bell, He told her what the Lord said to him, and laid the plans out before her, she said the Lord had told her He was going to send her a people. With the Aid of others she set up the body at 7351 South Princeton Avenue. Bishop Bell worked with Rev. Willie Lawhorn and Minister Aaron Hicks (as he was ordained Minister at a later time). The Lord blessed them to build a new church from the ground up at 7055 South Carpenter Street, Holy Nazarene Tabernacle. Bishop Bell also set up church in Morgan Park, Branch Memorial Nazarene Church. This Church was pastored by Elder Clyde Towns. Bishop Bell passed away in 1977.
 
 
On September 11, 1968, Evangelist Mary Carter Jenkins established Beacon Holy Nazarene Church. Mother Jenkins named the church, Beacon Holy Nazarene utilizing the biblical reference, Isaiah 30:17.
 
The church was incorporated by the State of Illinois on November 25, 1969. Beacon soon outgrew Mother Jenkins; home and therefore, moved to 1516 W. 69th Street in Chicago Illinois.
 
The Lord continued to bless the ministry, and on October 26, 1972, under the leadership of Reverend Mary C. Jenkins, a church building located at 10957 S. King Drive was purchased; where it remains today.
 
PART 2: The Nazarene Ministry Continues…
HOLY NAZARENE TABERNACLE A.F.
 
In December of 1961, Sister Jean Townes (of whom would later be installed as Overseer of Nazarene Tabernacle, A.F.) was saved under the leadership of Elder Rufus Sanders, at the Ingleside Church of Nazarene. At that time, there was a faithful Chairman of the Deacon Board: Deacon Aaron Hicks. The leading of the Holy Ghost moved upon Deacon Hicks with the prayers of the Saints. Later Pastor Aaron Hicks and Mother Palis Hicks organized, through the spirit of God, Holy Nazarene Tabernacle, A.F. on Princeton Ave., in Chicago, IL, first (1st) floor. Sister Jean Townes and her family lived on the second (2nd) Floor. Well, the sounds of joy and praise drew Sister Jean Townes to one (1) of the church meetings wherein she rejoiced, in the Holy Ghost – speaking in tongues as the spirit gave her utterance.
 
In 1963, Elder Claude Townes married Sister Jean Townes. In June 6, 1967 Bishop Effie Bell ordained Sister Jean Townes as Minister. She was later licensed and ordained Evangelist Jean Townes, in 1971. Once more was she ordained Minister, on March 2, 1980, by Overseer Claudelia Lawhorn and today she is known as Overseer Jean Townes (ordained as such on August 1, 1987). In the year 1993, after the death of Overseer Claudelia Lawhorn, Overseer Jean Townes became Overseer of Holy Nazarene Tabernacle, A.F, and throughout the years began to work, in coordination with Pastor Kenneth Ricketts. In the year 2006, members of the Holy Nazarene Tabernacle, A.F. (after worshiping in the edifice located at 7055 South Carpenter for many years), began to join, in membership, with Nazarene All Nations Church. What a great unity!
 
 
HOLY NAZARENE TEMPLE CHURCH
 
Bro. Emile Jones joined Beacon Holy Nazarene Church (under theleadership of Overseer Mary C. Jenkins), in 1973. Immediately afterbecoming saved, sanctified and filled with the Holy Ghost, OverseerMary C. Jenkins set him in the body, as Deacon Emile Jones. Hestudied the Word of God and believed Jesus is a NAZARENE. On onePentecost Day, June 6th, he petitioned Overseer Jenkins and the Saints to pray because he felt he was called to a greater work.He aspired to be a Minister. Overseer Jenkins, Pastor Steven K. Butler, Sr., Minister Banks and Elders, Teachers and Evangelists prayed as Overseer Jenkins laid hands on Deacon Jones. The Holy Ghost gave the answer through Overseer Jenkins. Deacon Jones continued to work with Beacon Holy Nazarene Church under the leadership of Overseer Jenkins. In 1989, Deacon Emile Jones was ordained Evangelist. On January 6, 1990, he established and chartered Holy Nazarene Temple Church on 7102 South Racine Ave., in Chicago, IL, he was set in the body as Pastor.
 
Years later, Pastor Emille Jones (the Father of Apostle Anthony Jones) passed on from works to glory.
 
BEACON HOLY NAZARENE CHURCH
 
Many souls came to Christ under the leadership and pastorate of Mother Mary C. Jenkins. She would often refer to Beacon as a deliverance church. The gift of discernment was one of the many spiritual gifts the Lord blessed her with.
 
In February 1994, Beacon Holy Nazarene Church and the Nazarene body, lost its beloved Pastor and Overseer. This was a devastating loss for the entire Nazarene body. Many members of Beacon still mourn her death today. Although the loss of this beloved Pastor was devastating, the loss paved the way for the formation and development of many ministries throughout the Chicago-land area. Because of her passing, on April 14, 1994, Evangelist Barney Agnew was installed as Pastor. It was at this time, that many members branched out to pursue their individual callings in the ministry. Pastor Agnew remained in office until December 10, 1997. In 1998, Jeffrey C. Ward, Godson of Mother Jenkins and a founding member, was elected as Pastor of Beacon attempting to be a good steward over the legacy that she left. To this day, he continues to cherish a valuable gift that she gave him sixteen years ago while standing at the altar. When she gave him the gift, she stated that, she knew he would value it and not use it frivolously. This was evidence of her discernment of his stewardship.
 
Many times, Mother Jenkins publicly stated that Deacon Gerald Ward would be her successor. Many may think that this prophetic proclamation did not come true. To the contrary, a Ward did succeed her, her Godson, Jeffrey C. Ward. Beacon Holy Nazarene Church continues to fulfill its mission stated so long ago. Beacon Holy Nazarene Church is dedicated to serving God in honesty and without pretense in the spirit of its founding leader. Beacon’s doors remain open and inviting to all lost souls and those who just may want to stop by and say hello. It is Beacon Holy Nazarene Church’s belief that its founding leader, Reverend Mother Mary C. Jenkins, would be proud of the many ministries and gifts that flow from those she shepherded through the years at Beacon Holy Nazarene Church.
 
NEW FREEDOM OUTREACH MINISTRIES (N.F.O.R.M.)
 
In 2000, New Freedom Out-Reach Ministries and Holy Nazarene Temple soon began worshipping together, at the health of Evangelist Emile O. Jones, along with the church site being compromised by a car accident into the edifice. In the year 2000, the two ministries, both seeds of Beacon Holy Nazarene Church merged under New Freedom Out-Reach Ministries, and have grown stronger and stronger since. In 2002, the Jones family moved their worship into their home located in Merrillville, IN.
 
There they continued their work and outreach, in both Chicago and Indiana. Over the years the following, N.F.O.R.M. ministries have developed: The NFORM Marriage & Family Seminars, The NFORM Marriage/Pre-Marital Counseling for Couples,
 
 
The NFORM Hallelujah Parties (for alternatives for youth, October 31st), The NFORM Virtuous Sisters Club, The NFORM Praise Dancers, The NFORM Bucket Band, The NFORM Y.O.U.T.H.C.A.N. (activities and outings for Bond Elementary School students, Chicago, IL), and The NFORM Music Instrument Drive (for religious organizations and youth in need).
 
Although the members of N.F.O.R.M. are full-blooded Nazarenes and Sabbath day keepers in faith, N.F.O.R.M. began as an outreach ministry, which often uses a non-denominational approach to the world (1 Corinthians 9:19). NFORM is a charitable organization, driven to help individuals, marriages, families and other organizations with similar interests. Thus far, New Freedom has functioned as a church, an outreach, teaching institution, a counseling organization, a helps ministry, a youth ministry and a fine arts support organization, endeavoring to use their gifts to draw souls to Christ. [excerpts of the NFORM History Compiled By Pastor Anthony B. Jones; Edited by Andrew O. Jones].
NAZARENE OUTREACH MINISTRIES
 
In 1958, Sister Eleanor Banks was saved, sanctified and filled with the Holy Ghost, at a little prayer meeting. For she testifies, “I was 27 years old. I will never forget the day. Everything looked different. The power of God delivered me. It felt like electricity came down through my body. That is when the old me left and the new me came in. I had never had that experience before in my life. You see a lot of people that have been around the Saints of God learn to imitate them, but I had never been around such, I couldn’t imitate. I began to seek God for further guidance. He led me to the Nazarenes.”
 
Around the year 1969, she was searching for a church home. One day her Brother-In-Law and his friend, Brother Morris, were talking. Brother Morris was so elated because he had met a little lady that was anointed and a Pastor. Brother Morris was so convincing in his testimony that Sister Eleanor Banks decided to visit the church. It was Beacon Holy Nazarene Church wherein the Pastor was Pastor Mary C. Jenkins (who would later be ordained Overseer).
 
Led by the power of God, the church held an all-week prayer, on West 69th Street, Chicago, IL. Pastor Jenkins (fondly called Mother Jenkins) began to move in the Holy Ghost, humming as she went down the aisle. Sister Banks noted that as she looked on, Mother Jenkins kept walking. Well, there was no further place for her to go, but to either Sister Banks or the wall. Mother Jenkins took Sister Banks’s hand, and (as she notes) “the power of God hit” Sister Banks (and down to the floor she went). At that point, she realized she was where God wanted her to be. She further notes, “When God is in control, it makes a difference.” Under the guidance of Mother Mary C. Jenkins, as time progressed, Sister Banks continued to work in the will of God: she began to minister at the Roseland Community Hospital, Chicago, IL (where she has been chaplain for over twenty (20) years), teaching and guiding many souls to the Lord. Yes, many souls were introduced to the Nazarenes.
 
Later on, she was set in the body as a Minister. As Minister Eleanor Banks continued her work, many souls were saved, sanctified and filled with the Holy Ghost. One such soul was Arthur Agee (of who later was ordained as Pastor Arthur Agee). He began to witness to the drug addicts that, “Yes, Jesus, saves!” God allowed the movie “Hoop Dreams”(1994), to be filmed at Beacon Holy Nazarene Church, due to the membership of Pastor Arthur Agee. Feeling the calling of the Lord, Minister Banks was led to organize Nazarene Outreach Ministries, and became Pastor of this ministry. While presiding over Nazarene Outreach Ministries (located 805 East 93rd Street, Chicago, IL), Pastor Eleanor Banks was ordained Bishop of Nazarene Outreach Ministries in the early-mid 2000s.
 
The work Overseer Banks and Nazarene Outreach Ministries has been a haven, and place of spiritual refuge for many souls – and was continued by Apostle Barney Agnew and Evangelist Carmen Clemmer-Agnew as they fellowship with Nazarene All Nations Church. Thanks be to God who giveth us the victory!
 
ALL PRAISE NAZARENE CHURCH (ORLANDO, FL)
 
As Pastor Fred Ridley, Sr. has noted, “God blessed us [including wife and children] to start having Sabbath when we went to Oakland, Florida. In 2004, we started having services in our family room. In 2005, the Lord gave us the name, ‘All Praise Nazarene Church.’ We continued to have services, many souls have been blessed, our family has been blessed, and our community has been blessed. The spirit has continued to be with us and on April 14, 2012 we were officially installed as Pastor Fred Ridley and Elect Lady Jocelyn Ridley, and our ministry was established. God has been good to All Praise Nazarene.”
 
Youth Deacon(s) and Evangelist(s) have since been set in the body of Christ and working at All Praise Nazarene Church. Young College students observed giving God the praise in testimonies of service, miracles and faith. To God be ALL the Praise and Glory for the MIGHTY THINGS HE HAS DONE! 
 
TO GOD BE THE GLORY – NAZARENE OUTREACH MIN. (CEDAR RAPIDS, MI)
 
 

 
To God be the Glory Nazarene Outreach Ministries (Cedar Rapids, IA) was founded by Pastor Reverend Mother Diane Haskin in June 2016.
 
TRUE SEED NAZARENE CHURCH
 
In 1991, Sister Victoria Thomas joined Seventh Day Nazarene Church (located on 59th and Racine Ave., Chicago, IL), under the leadership of Bishop Henry Taylor. While traveling on a CTA bus, Sister Thomas met Bishop Henry Taylor, and it was at that moment, he provided her with forty (40) reasons to keep the Sabbath Day. After this meeting, she left the church (Unchanging Grace Missionary Baptist Church), in which she was a member, and became a Nazarene. Bishop Henry Taylor was working with Pastor Emile Jones, at the time, and Sister Thomas began to learn the Word of God. Later, God sanctified and baptized her with the Holy Ghost. She believed then (and still does now) in the three (3) feast days: Passover, Pentecost and Ingathering. She believes in the Ten Commandments of God. She believes in the Seventh Day Sabbath. She believes every female shall cover her head while praying or prophesying. Yes, she believes in the Nazarene. As tragedy struck the church, surrounding the year 1999, and Pastor Emile Jones’s health began to fail, Sister Thomas began to feel the leading of God and yearning to continue the work. For she testifies, “I’m all about the saving of souls.” Thus, she began to seek God’s guidance, as she organized and became Pastor of (what is known today as) True Seed Nazarene Church. On March 17, 2000, True Seed Nazarene was chartered in the state of Illinois.
 
Nazarene All Nations Church| 6500 S. Ashland Ave, Chicago, IL 60636 | (773) 778-8500 ph.| sabbathnews1@yahoo.com